Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

Me-Made-May 2017!


Springtime is here, and along with it the annual event that is Me-Made-May is once again upon us. This will be my third time taking part.


For those of you not in the know - the MMMAY challenge is run by Zoe, and is a great way of getting us to wear our lovingly handmade items more often.

It's not just for sewn items - anything sewn/knit/crochet/refashion/upcycled is included!

As with my previous commitments to MMMay, I will document my me-made wears on my Instagram account here: http://instagram.com/clairesews (feel free to follow me if you like - I'm @ClaireSews). 

To save you all from the boredom (LOL!) of seeing my mug on the daily... I'll post up multi/combo pics of several days all lumped together.

Last year I only remembered to upload pics until Day 17 - although I was still participating for the whole month (my bad!).

In the first 2 years that I took part I mainly work my plethora of Plantain Tees, and Linden Sweatshirts. So, my wears were very top-heavy so to speak. This time I'd like to wear more bottoms and dresses. I have 4x Bettine dresses that I can wear, and an Alder Shirtdress. But, I'd like to add to my wardrobe with some trousers and or jeans, as I tend to live in the RTTW ones that I already own. Hopefully, I can get some made by end of May to utilise - though I'm not going to add any pressure to myself to make them in time.


'I, Claire of www.sew-incidentally.com,

sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '17.

I endeavour to wear 7 me-made items each week

for the duration of May 2017'.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.